Friday, January 5, 2007

New to this place?

So, I've finally given in and started a blog. It seems pretty much neccessary as a knitter these days. I guess it should give me something knitting related to do when I run out of yarn (which is almost possible for me, unlike other knitters as I am on a very limited income).
Currently I am rewarding myself with a sweater after months of knitting felted shoes for Christmas gifts. I am a sweater knitter, big time! I'm designing this sweater on the fly. It is comprised of all sorts of shapes knit on the bias. So far I have the center mitre done and two wedges along the bottom. I'm still trying to work out how to change the angle of certain pieces... not to mention boob-coverings (is that really entirely neccessary? I can still wear it to work without them, right?). Photos coming soon.

No comments: