Friday, July 24, 2009

Scrapbook

My sales calls have been going pretty well. I am already making more money than I was working at "That Certain Ubiquitous Corporate Coffee Retailer". I am trying to get up the guts to make my first venture out of Chicago-land next week. Minneapolis, perhaps? Madison?

I have been trying to take photos in and around the shops I visit. I really need to get someone to drive so I can take photos along the way....



On the home front I have also found a renter for my condo. She already lives in my building so I am rather jealous of how easy her move will be (no truck, no moving fee, no weather concerns...) Next month I will be moving up the Highland Park to live with my grandmother. She is rather lonely living in the house alone since Grandpa passed. I loath the idea of paying through the nose for rent on a place that I won't be spending much time in. This way my bunnies will be cared for while I'm away and won't need to be shuttled around. Also, I will be closer to the rest of my family and my Special Someone. So, as un-glamourous as being 23 and moving in with Grandma may sound, it is the right thing for me to do right now. In the mean time, I still need to move. UGH.

No comments: