Monday, July 13, 2009

Rep Kit Received Cont'd

So, after a little head scratching and coffee drinking and label making and other some-such I managed to corral the SWTC kit into looking like this:

It's a yarn party in a suitcase! Color rings neatly labeled and clipped to the top of the suit case and put-ups and kits in the body of the suitcase in corresponding order. Books in the outer pocket. And (drumroll please).....It all closes neatly!

Then I began calling around and leaving lots and lots of voicemails to make appts.

I went to wash my car and check the mail and low and behold, another rep kit! This one from Bijou Basin Yak fiber (talk about luxury!!). This kit was apparently packed by Martha Stewart or those container store people because check it out:


Seriously. I did not do that. All I did was open the box, take off the lids and point a camera at them. No joke. So gorgeous!

Anyways, I'm taking this show on the road tomorrow for the first time so Stay Tuned!

No comments: