Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moving and Shakin

The gears are turning on getting my new career underway! My rep kit from Southwest Trading Co is on its way. My Etsy shop is live and stocked with my new sock stitch markers (Go check it out, I'll wait). I had a lovely phone interview with a gentleman from Lantern Moon this morning so hopefully I'll be bringing their products on the road with me, too. 

I received my account list from Southwest yesterday and have started the arduous process of inputting all  the stores (300+!) into a GoogleMap. What did people do before google? I'm putting them all on an interactive map so everybody can follow my travels through the blog! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your stitch markers. I know that I am about a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 of experience knitting, but your stitch markers that you are selling on Etsy are so much easier to use than the big plastic ones that I have bought previously. You need to sell more things that will make it easier for a beginner like me.