Thursday, September 13, 2007

HELP ME!

HELP HELP I'M BEING EATEN ALIVE!!! This is a non-knitting crisis but a crisis none the less. It all stems from my lifelong feud with sliding doors. The other day my old shoddy sliding patio door fell off the track. This in itself is not so bad, the weather is quite tolerable and I will figure out how to fix it eventually. The problem is that now my apartment is crawling with mosquitos who have wriggled through what I thought was an insignificant crack in the door. The place is infested. I have been religiously taking out ALL garbage every few hours, not leaving ANY food unsealed and pouring out all standing drinks. I taped over the cracks in the door and actually VACCUMED THE BUGS OFF MY CEILING. I don't know what else to do but bug-bomb the place, which sounds like a really extreme, unpleasant, and unhealthy situation. Do any of you know any other ways to get mosquitos out of an apartment? PLEASE HELP!!!!

No comments: