Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School

Ok, so I have officially begun school and let me tell you... the game has changed. I am in my final semester as a college student (next semester I will be student teaching full time so it doesn't really count) and my professors are really throwing it at us from all angles. I have only been to 2 classes so far and I am already overwhelmed. Normally I am a fairly confident student and also normally the first week or so is just fluff. "Get to know you activities", "What did you do all summer", small essays and fairly painless reading assignments. Not So this year. A project that would have been a final last semester is suddenly a "due second class" assignment. I'm freaking out a little (lot).
But it's ok! Tomorrow I actually have a class with the famous Sharon Shoji (published frequently in Interweave Knits). She is teaching my Machine Knitwear Design class and I am so stoked!!!! I really need to get my camera working to show you all the fun stuff we will be doing in there.
Well, can't post much more...back to the homework hamster wheel.

No comments: