Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So what are you knitting, knitter!?

For what was originally intended to be a knitting blog, I have not been talking much about knitting. That being said, I have been working away on the AMAIZing Hug Wrap from SouthWest Trading Co. I'm making it to contribute to my fashion event! I'm making it in AMAIZing, of course. It is a fabulous yarn made entirely of corn (hence the name, get it?). The yarn is completely machine washable and dryable, making it ideal for baby garments or any other project where ease of care is important. The pattern itself would make an EXCELLENT knit night project because is mostly stockinette with a garter border. I can knit away while making phone calls, chatting with my knit friends, watching TV, etc. There is a cute little key-hole tie in the front, adding a pleasant puzzle to make the project more engaging. Photos to follow, I'm working at Sister Arts all week and forgot my camera today.

No comments: